All Purpose Sanitiser utilises eco-friendly, naturally derived, mild surfactants and a natural fermentation extract to produce an environmentally-responsible and sustainable cleaner and disinfectant.
• Concentrated formula, reducing the cost in use, single use plastic and C02e
• Dual action- sanitises and removes unpleasant odours
• Leaves surfaces sparkling and odour-free
• Approved to EN14476 against enveloped viruses for coronavirus (e.g. SARS, MERS, COV-19), Poxviridae, Herpesviridae, Filoviridae (e.g. Ebola, Marburg) Flavivirus, Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Hepatitis Delta Virus (HDV), Influenza Virus, Paramyxovoviridae, Rubella Virus, Measles Virus, Rabies Virus, HIV, Human T Cell Leukemia Virus (HTLV), Hepatitis B virus (HBV)
• Approved to EN1276 for Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphyloccus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes, Campylobacter jejuni, VRE, B cinereal, Foxysporum
• Approved to EN13623 for Legionella pheumophila
• Approved to EN1650 for B cinereal
• Actives supported under the EU Biocides Regulation (528/2012) for 'private area and public health area disinfectants and other biocidal products'
• Safer for the user as well as the environment than most traditional disinfectants
• Reduces CO2e by up to 85%
How it works
The ingredients in All Purpose Sanitiser work in synergy to ensure efficient kill of a wide range of microbial species.
This product has multiple modes of action:
• Damages outer membranes, causing leakage of cell contents
• Attacks other cell structures, proteins and DNA
• Prevents protein synthesis
• Arrests energy production by the cell